Friday, February 27, 2009

Play Date with Angela

Today is my first play date with a girlfriend in a long, long time. Even though I had about the worst pain night of my life (literally), I am so looking forward to playing with Angela in my art room. Just walking into the room makes me happy. There is a certain paint, glue smell going on that puts me right into a higher creative place. In the future, when I'm feeling down, I'm going to try walking in there and sitting quietly for a few minutes, with my eyes closed and let all my negative energy flow out and replace it with all good creative energy and thoughts. I like to have my "idea" notebook handy when I'm letting my thoughts swim around my head, so I can write down any wild ideas for art projects. Sometimes they're real strange but good reading at a later date. I'll post pictures of what my day with Angela brings...

No comments: